Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Have you heard? Crispy M&M's are back!!!! Who remembers them? I used to get them all the time when I was a teenager.. I remember hanging out with my friend Jess and we would pick up a snack and I'd get them often! I have heard they have them at Walmart and CVS so I will be on the lookout! They did NOT have them at Target this morning.. boooo!




GONE GIRL is out on dvd! So now finally I will get to see it. I read the book of course, and it was soo good. I wanted to go see it in the theater with friends, but never got around to it. Who has seen it? Is is good? Not as good as the book of course ;)




Our Anniversary is next week and I told Arnold I wanted new living room lamps! Yes we are old and lame, but who cares? We picked this out at Lowe's the other day. We also have a matching one on the other side of the living room. I love them.. they match well with our wall colors and look good in there!




I am loving this new show on NBC! Quirky and funny. Arnold just thinks its a little crazy and doesn't really watch it anymore. Does anyone else watch it????



I had my first day in Medical Terminology class this week! WOW.. I can tell it is going to be tough! We started right out with learning how to break down medical terms and there is so much to it. There is a lot of English involved in the class, so thank goodness I am already good at that subject! This is going to be a fast paced class and I hope I can keep up! On the plus side, my teacher is very nice, and seems like she is going to be easy to get along with. She is young and has a daughter around Rachel's age.




Rachel's class is doing the CUTEST thing ever. They were asked to bring in a teddy bear this week and they made a cave in the classroom, and all the kids' bears went into the cave and are going to hibernate until Spring! Rachel told me they all gave them a kiss goodbye before they went!! How CUTE is that?! Seriously, I was about dying over the cuteness. In the spring they are bringing them out and going to have a Teddy Bear picnic. I love Rachel's teachers. They are always doing fun stuff with the kids.




Ok, so who else is addicted to Trivia Crack?  Most people got addicted to Candy Crush, but this MY game. I can't stop playing. I think I am currently playing about 10 different people right now. I have someone to play at just about any point during the day. I play Arnold every night when he gets home from work. We are both in the same room on our tablets.. pretty funny. (we are so cool ;) Friendly competition! ;) Oh and I have noticed that I am NOT that good at the Geography questions.. guess I should have paid better attention to that stuff back in school ;)





~Lifegroup starts back up tonight for the new year! I am sooo thrilled to be back, doing childcare for all the sweet kiddos. I can't wait to get my hands on baby Ansley! I have missed all the kids so much! And I get to spend my wed. evenings with 2 of my best friends. What could be better?!



~Yesterday my Barnes & Noble books showed up at my door! I ordered a few new books.. let's just call that my anniversary present to myself ;) I ordered "Pride over Pity" by Kaitlyn from Teen Mom, "Marriage Illustrated with Crappy Pictures" (written by a blogger, she is funny! check it out!), "Heaven Changes Everything" (which is a follow up to the Heaven is for Real story..), and "Shopaholic to the Stars" (because sometimes I really just like some fluffy Chick Lit! ;)



~Tomorrow the winter Target toy clearance is supposed to be going 70 percent off! Some of you know what I am talking about. I checked out our store this morning when I was already there getting groceries, and they had a pretty good selection. They had ONE Monster High Castle which I'd love to get for Brooke, but I'm not even sure if it will still be there in the morning.. the toys usually go fast!



~Brooke seems to be doing a little better at school since we tried her on a new medicine! Her teacher said she is more focused and helpful in class, and gets her work done. Her grades have been improving some. She seems to have some mood swings and tummy aches, but I hear that will get better over time? We will see. I am just so happy she seems to be doing better and getting more confident.



~One of my very best BFFs, Joanne, joined our childcare team at church!! yay! Good news for her, because she has been looking for a job, and good news for me because I now will get to work with her, hopefully. I am so blessed to have found a fun job that I love and 3 of my best friends are on the same team so I get to see them even more! I love it!



~Arnold and I are going out of town for the day on Friday, to celebrate our anniversary! He took off from work, and the kids will be in school all day anyway. His parents are going to pick them up after so we can have even more time out! We are going to maybe hit some shops/outlets, have a nice lunch and dinner, maybe a movie.. who knows? We try to do this every year, and it's a lot of fun. Quality time just for the two of us. We love our kids but we need a break sometimes!!!!! 



~My cousin is due with a baby girl (Lily!) in February. Mom and I are heading to SC to go to her baby shower on Saturday. I am excited to see her, because we don't get to often. I am excited to celebrate her upcoming arrival too and see all the sweet baby girl stuff! She is going to be a great Mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment