Monday, July 1, 2019

34 Loves for 34 Years!

Last year for my 33rd birthday I did a list of 33 facts about myself.. this year I decided to do a list of 34 things I love.. Who knows what I'll do next  year ;)





1. Curling up and reading a good book

2. Finding a really good deal at the store

3. Getting an unexpected message/text/letter from a friend or family member

4. Holding a newborn baby

5. Decorating for holidays

6. Date nights with hubby

7. Rewatching old episodes of The Office and The Golden Girls

8. Getting the perfect picture, of our family or the kids

9. Really sweet tea with lots of ice

10. Playing with puppies and kittens

11. Thunderstorms in the summertime

12. Girls Night out with my good friends

13. Finding cute stuff with pineapples or owls on it

14. Walking around Barnes and Noble and checking out all the new books

15. Getting into bed the night we change the bed to nice fresh sheets

16. Going to see holiday lights at Christmas time and fireworks at 4th of July

17. Finding and buying a new shirt that fits just right

18. Watching my kids learn something new or get an award

19. Having a clean house and car (on the rare occasions everyone helps out!)

20. Pelican's Snoballs-- especially the pina colada and wild cherry flavors

21. When my brother comes to visit from Florida

22. Looking back through old photo albums

23. Candles and bath products that are pineapple and coconut scented

24. Getting an unexpected compliment

25. Shopping on Amazon and getting my package 2 days later

26. Rocking out at a great concert, at sunset

27. Reading other people's blog and getting a glimpse into their lives

28. Planning and Throwing really fun birthday parties for my kids

29. Pioneer Woman stuff-- anything and everything- give it all to me!!

30. Singing at church on Sunday mornings

31. When mom cooks me soup when Im sick and lasanga on my birthday

32. A really good nap on a Sunday afternoon

33. Surprising someone with the perfect present

34. Day trips to the mountains


No comments:

Post a Comment