1. I still watch Teen Mom. That show is a trainwreck. But I can't stop watching. I especially like to follow Tyler and Catelyn because of the adoption aspect.
2. I go back and correct Rachel's homework. Capitalize letters, make better spacing, and erasing things.
3. I hide candy or other treats I want for myself from the kids and eat it when they are in bed.
4. When a favorite song comes on in the car and I'm alone, I will sing, hand gesture, and pretend I'm in a music video.... and sometimes tear up from all the emotion.. LOL!
5. I love going through all of people's pictures on facebook. Makes me sound like a total creeper.... but I just like pictures!
6. I talk to myself in the shower and rehearse conversations I plan to have with people.
7. When i am behind on laundry I send the kids to school with mismatched socks. Often.
8. I am already planning Rachel's party/theme, and her birthday isnt until June. I also already bought her Easter dress.
9. I get really proud of myself when I cook a decent meal. Because I hate cooking. And I'm no chef! ;)
10. I haven't made my bed all week.
11. I get jealous when people all around me seem to be announcing pregnancies. I am happy for them-- I just have baby fever really, really badly.
12. I have a hard time spending money on myself. But the kids have enough clothes to wear something different just about every day.
13. Arnold and I have very different political views this election and we argue about it a lot.
14. I will retake a picture over and over until It is "perfect" to me.
15. I don't care how bad they are for me, I still love hotdogs.