Monday, September 16, 2019

Brooke's 13-Year Interview!











Going into Grade: 8th
Shoe Size- Women's 9 
Bday Gifts this year: Checkered VANS 



Favorites

Color- Turquoise 

Animal- Sloth 

Food- Ribs 

Drink: Raspberry Fanta 

Snack: Pretzel Goldfish Mix 

Dessert- Cheesecake 

Season- Fall

Holiday- Christmas

Restaurant: Ruby Tuesdays 

Tv Show- The Flash 

Movie- The Sandlot 

Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid 

Thing to do: Play on computer 

Thing to do outside: Play with the neighbor kids 

Video Game- Animal Jam 

Class in School- Social Studies 

Thing to wear- Athletic pants and shirts

candy: Strawberry Laffy Taffy

Music/Band: Khalid

Song: "Better"'

Flower: Cactus or Succulents






Best Friend- Destiny 

What do you want to be when you grow up?  IT Tech 

What do you want for Christmas this year? Room Decor and Clothes

What are you Afraid of: Elevators 

What are you most proud of the past year? Making the AB Honor Roll 




The weekend before Brooke's birthday, I told her I wanted to do a photoshoot since it was her becoming a teenager, and I needed all the memories, and all that ;) Thankfully shes in a stage where she loves pictures of herself, so she agreed. We went downtown and found some cool spots to take pics. I used my Iphone 8 and I think they turned out pretty good! 




This was probably my favorite. I had it printed and framed. 




I added a black and white filter on my phone and love how it turned out! 




She's walking down the street like she's all that ;) Thankfully the street was not at all busy ;) 




In a field near our house 




Holding her newborn baby picture..awwwww! ;)




We got her an icecream cake and it was delicious!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment