Wednesday, January 1, 2020

What I Love About Hubby: On his Birthday




1. He is a very hard worker and very talented at what he does

2. He respects me and treats me like an equal

3. He is a very involved father. Homework, special events, you name it.

4. He helps out with my parents/family probably even more than I do.

5. He is a good cook.. which is great... because I am not! ;)

6. He often brings me a treat when he comes back from the store.

7. He makes me laugh and feel better even on the worst of days.

8. He texts me funny memes and sweet messages throughout the work day

9. He always untangles my necklaces when I throw them in my jewelry box :P

10. He will take pictures at every event he's at because he knows its important to me

11. He is a very talented musician and uses that talent playing at church now

12. He will get up and comfort me in the middle of the night when I have anxiety attacks

13. He does the things I really hate doing, like taking out the trash and picking up Sheldon poop

14. He will heat up my car on really cold mornings, before I leave the house

15. He comes to my work every so often to have lunch with me on his break

16. He is amazing at having deep conversations with the kids, to make them understand serious issues and what things are right and wrong.

17. He always saves me the ice in his drinks when he's done

18. He will watch just about any tv show with me when Im sick or having a bad day... even... GOLDEN GIRLS!! :) (shhh!)

19. He supports me in what I want to do and doesn't make me feel bad about myself when I make mistakes like we all do.

20. He sings loudly in the car with me when we are alone. And sometimes changes the words to songs which kinda bugs me but is really hilarious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment