Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Look Back at 2019!


1. What did you do in 2019 that you have never done before?
Had my first ever cavity and got a crown :(


2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for 2019?
I checked off several of them! Joined a church and got involved, took care of some dr appts id been putting off... didn't make it on a date EVERY month with hubby, but almost! 


3. Did anyone close to you give birth in 2019?
My cousin had a baby boy :)


4. Did anyone close to you die in 2019? 

No thank goodness!!


5. What states/countries did you visit this year?

None this year :( Hope to change that this coming year


6. What would you like to have in 2020 that you lacked in 2019?

More motivation and confidence.. to do things like get active in the gym, and pay down debt, etc

7. What date from 2019 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

The day Brooke turned 13 and became a teenager :)

8. What was your biggest struggle in 2019?
Some relationship issues, but everything is going well now :)

9. Did you suffer any illness or injury in 2019?
Just some minor sickness, nothing major! My Mom had a knee replacement surgery though.


10. What was the best thing you bought this year?
New living room furniture!!!!

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Brooke made honor roll for the first time ever!!!!!!

12. Whose behavior disappointed you?

My ex-sister in law, like usual. She makes life difficult for everyone!

13. Where did most of your money go?

To bills of course, and food and christmas gifts I guess

14. What did you get really really excited about this year?

Brooke doing so well in her start of 8th grade, and getting her braces off. Taking the summer off to be with the kids. Going to a Collective Soul concert with hubby. Buying some things we'd been wanting for awhile now.

15. What song will always remind you of 2019?

"God's Country" by Blake Shelton was one of my faves from this year.

16. Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, much nicer or richer?

Much happier for sure.. and probably a little more well off since Arnold and I are both working full time jobs.

17. What do you wish you had done more of? 

Spent more time doing devotions with the kids

18. What do you wish you had done less of?

Worried... like usual!!

19. Did you fall in love in 2018?

More in love with Hubby ;) hehe

20. What was your favorite TV Program in 2019?
The Mandalorian of course.. for BABY YODA!!!!!! :D

21. What was the best book you read this year?

 Where the Crawdads Sing! So good! 

22. What was your greatest musical discovery this past year?

Arnold introduced me to Lincoln Brewster! He is very talented!

23. What did you want and get?

A new job, new living room furniture 
24. What was the best movie you saw this year?

Best kids movie- Toy Story 4
Best regular movie- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

25.What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn?

I turned 34. I went to dinner with friends. And mom made homemade lasanga like always!

26. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
To pay off some more debt

27. How would you describe your personal fashion statement this year?
Cute but comfy... jeans and cute tops mostly No more uniforms at work, yay!!!

28. What kept you sane this year? 
Jesus, hubby, and friends!!

29. What celebrity did you fancy the most? 

Does Baby Yoda count?!?! LOL! ;)

30. Who did you miss this past year?
I missed all my babies and my few friends from my last job

31. Who were the best new people you met this year?

Hands down its Ana and Maria.. my fellow coworkers at my new job! Theyre sweet and generous and so much fun to work with! :)

32. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year:

You have the power to change your circumstances and your life, if you just put the effort forth. I am much happier now than I used to be. I didn't realize before how much I was being taken for granted and how much I dreaded work until I started my new job and I actually enjoy life again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment