Monday, September 13, 2021

My Favorites Lately!

 

I am loving this band, We The Kingdom. They play a lot of their songs at church, and I was hooked. Some of my favorites are Holy Water, and Child of Love. So good!!





It's about time Rob Thomas and Santana did another collab! I love their new song, Move.





I ordered these fall pillow covers on amazon. I love the colors!




Arnold HATES my car stickers but oh well! My latest is this Dwight Shrute sticker ;)




TOMS had an amazing sale online recently. I had to get this pair with foxes. Perfect for fall, right?!





My new favorite place in town is Home Goods! Wow they have the best home and seasonal decor. I could go broke in that store. I took Arnold with me to look around the other day. I don't know what he thought, lol.




The people who make those delicious Cadbury easter egg candies now make a fall version!!! I already picked some up at Target!! They make a Christmas version, too!!


One of the books I read recently, was pretty good!




Everyone online was talking about Amanda Kloot's book, and it was on an amazon kindle deal one day, so I got it. I read it in one day. She lost her young, healthy husband to Covid. The story was just heartbreaking, but she was so strong through it. It made me remember to not take things and people for granted, because circumstances can change in a second.




We took the kids to the movies to see Free Guy. I am so happy to be back at the movies!! YES this movie was cheesy but it was way better than I expected! Tons of funny parts, and even a sweet story and some lessons thrown in there. Plus, Ryan Reynolds is cute.... ;) 




All my friends know I do NOT like anything scary or with death in it, so I shocked everyone and myself by starting this show on Hulu with Arnold. And im hooked!! New episodes come out every tuesday. Threres only 4 so far. Its a mystery/who done it type thing but has many funny parts in it, which makes it bearable for me. I mean with Steve Martin and Martin Short??! Love those guys!! Youd think itd be a strange mix to add Selena Gomez in there but it works... the mix of older people and a young person makes it interesting from different points of view. 




Another show I heard talked about ALL THE TIME lately was Ted Lasso! It involves sports and i didnt think I'd get into this either, but it is GREAT! Ted Lasso is an awesome person, and the cast is so funny and entertaining. Even if you're not a sports person youd like this show. I already have my favorite characters that.I root for, Arnold and I binged season 1 in one weekend, and are making our way through season 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment