1. What did you do in 2014 that you have never done before?
-Go on a vacation with all 5 members of my family :)
-Join a gym
-Go to college after having kids
-Got an Instagram
-Started a job with my church and childcare
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for 2014?
-I kept some of them. I plan to make "goals" this year.
3. Did anyone you know give birth in 2014?
My friend Jessica had a baby boy named Liam! Two girls I used to be in girlscouts with had babies also.. Lindsay had Jeb, and Jamie had Eloise! :) There were lots of others but I can't think of them all right now!
4. Did anyone close to you die in 2014?
No, thank goodness. I still can't get over Robin Williams dying though!
5. What countries did you visit this year?
None this year!
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day Rachel saw the beach for the very first time. The day Rachel started Kindergarten.
8. What was your biggest struggle in 2014?
-Dealing with some marital issues, but things are better now.
-Brooke's struggles in school and her ADHD testing
9. Did you suffer any illness or injury in 2014?
-A bad allergic reaction that sent me to the ER, scary but I am ok
10. What was the best thing you bought this year?
-Our new dryer! It is amazing... I am such a loser saying that but really! ;)
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My Mom-- she had a rough year and lots of things happened to her, but she held her head high and made it through! :)
12. Whose behavior disappointed you?
Bill Cosby and Steven Collins... really guys???? I loved you guys when I was little!
13. Where did most of your money go?
Bills and food like usual!
14. What did you get really really excited about this year?
-When my brother got married and I gained a new Sister-in-law and niece.
-Finding out I am getting another niece next Spring!
-Finishing my 1st semester back to college with 3 A's and a B! :)
15. What song will always remind you of 2014?
"Dirt" by Florida Georgia Line, "I won't Dance" by Lee Brice, and "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars (all songs I loved this year!)
16. Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, much nicer or richer?
I think I'm much happier because I feel more fulfilled now that I'm back in college and working.
17. What do you wish you had done more of?
More date nights with Arnold. it's hard to do with 3 kids (I'm sticking with last year's answer because it's true!) Also-- wish I could have read more books for fun, but college made that tough!
18. What do you wish you had done less of?
Worrying what other people think (like usual!)
19. Did you fall in love in 2014?
I fall in love again and again with my hubby ;) (awww ;)
20. What was your favorite TV Program in 2014?
19 Kids & Counting, The Little Couple, Resurrection
21. What was the best book you read this year?
"Hands Free Mama"
22. What was your greatest musical discovery this past year?
I really started loving Lee Brice ;)
23. What did you want and get?
To go on a vacation as a family.. and a new dryer :)
24. What was the best movie you saw this year?
Best Family/Kids movie- Night at the Museum 3
Best adult movie- Mocking Jay
25.What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn?
I turned 29 this past year. I went to dinner at Ocharley's with some good friends like I do every year :) My BFF Joanne made me an owl cake this year!
26. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
If I could have bought a new camera.. mine broke and I missed out on lots of good pics this year!
27. How would you describe your personal fashion statement this year?
The same as usual... jeans, comfy shirts..
28. What kept you sane this year?
Jesus, anxiety meds, hubby, friends :)
29. What celebrity did you fancy the most?
No one new really....
30. Who did you miss this past year?
Alex and his family, down in Florida! (move to NC-- just a suggestion! ;)
31. Who were the best new people you met this year? I made a good new friend named Shana! I also met lots of people thru my new job at church-- Liz, Lindsay, Meredith, Karen, Shea, Heather, Lisa, and probably others I'm forgetting!
32. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year:
~You can do anything you put your mind to, and even if it is tough, it will be so worth it! :)