Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites!



My baby boy will be 8 tomorrow! Is that even possible? We are planning a fun day out tomorrow to celebrate. A trip to the Science center to see the dinosaurs, going to the movies to see The Minions, to dinner at Mellow Mushroom with his grandparents and best friend. I can't wait to give him his presents either. In a few days I will be posting his birthday interview and yearly letter posts!




Can't get over the cuteness of this pic of my brother and baby Ava! Look how happy she is! She just turned 3 months! I hope we get to see them again before she gets TOO big!! 




I ordered this dress for Rachel when the Childrens place was doing their big half off sale last month. She loves cats. I can't wait to see her wear it to school. 



In just 3 days the kids will be leaving for the beach with my parents. It is the longest they have ever been away from us, but they will facetime us so we can talk to them and see them each night. I think they will be ok. They are all very excited! Arnold and I are going to go on a few dates the evenings they are gone! We can't wait to see The Vacation movie!!





Loved decorating this bib for my BFF's new baby who will be here in a few weeks! You know I had to add the OWL! I have no artistic abilities what so ever.. I looked up how to draw a simple own online. Haha ;)




The other night I was out driving by myself, and the Backstreet Boys came on the radio. You'd better believe I was blaring that music and singing to the top of my lungs! No shame here! I am a proud 90s girl! ;)




I don't know why I didn't start this series before, it is so good! I just finished The Selection. It is a 4-book series. I call it Cinderella meets the Hunger Games. It is mostly romance but not too overly cheesy. I flew through the first book and can't wait to order the 2nd!




This movie just came out on dvd so Arnold and I will probably be watching it this weekend. Has anyone seen it? Is it good?






Finally picked out the kids' bookbags. Actually there are others I liked way better but I know these will make them happy so ya know..... that's what matters ;)



A cat for Rachel from Children's Place...



The camo bookbag from Children's Place for Caleb....




And a Jansport with peace signs for Brooke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment