Friday, January 1, 2016

Highlights of 2015!!

As I look back on these pictures, I realize we had a great year in 2015! Here are just some of the highlights of our family's year! 






JANUARY



Arnold and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary! We spent the day in Charlotte shopping, and eating nice meals, all kidfree!!





FEBRUARY



We celebrated Valentine's Day! 





MARCH



Celebrated my friend Cori and her upcoming baby boy! Her baby shower was beautiful and I was happy to be a part of it and to help! 




I went daring and got my hair cut off and blonde highlights! It was fun and cute! 








APRIL



We celebrated my bff Erika turning 30! We had a fun lunch at Chili's!





my friend Jessica did our family pictures! Our first ones we ever had done outside! They all turned out amazing and I love having the memories!




We celebrated Easter!!!! I loved Rachel's little smocked bunny outfit ;)





The girls went with their Daddy to the Christ Church Father/Daughter dance!




Rachel came home with the Citizen of the Month award from school!




The kids started a new dentist and we absolutely LOVE them there!!!!





MAY



I tried SUSHI for the very first time! Wasn't a big fan but at least I know now!!





Ended my spring semester with A's and B's! I was proud!!! 






Traveled to Florida with Mom and Dad and met me BRAND NEW NIECE, AVA!! She is precious and I love her so much!!







JUNE



Celebrated our sweet Rachel turning 6!! She wanted a Chuck E Cheese party!!





I celebrated my 4th anniversary at the Pregnancy Care Center! I love helping out there!!






Rachel had her end of Kindergarten celebration! She had the best teachers!





The kids started tennis camp, thanks to Grandma and Pop Pop!!





We took the girls to the American Girl store!!! A first visit for all of us! Rachel bought the Girl of the Year with her very own birthday money!!






JULY



I turned 30!!!! I had several parties... this one was a dinner with some good friends!!





We enjoyed some time by the pool!






The kids spent the 4th of July with my parents in the mountains!







AUGUST



Caleb turned 8! We had a skylanders cake and dinner at Mellow Mushroom.







We threw a combined beach themed party for Brooke and Caleb's birthdays!






The kids started 1st, 3rd, and 4th grades!!





SEPTEMBER



Rachel decided to try cheerleading and joined her sister's team!!





Alex and his family came to visit for the weekend! The kids and Arnold got to meet Ava!!






OCTOBER


Our family enjoyed an evening at the Oktoberfest!!





We celebrated Halloween with a bee, Darth Vader, and a witch!




NOVEMBER



We adopted sweet little Charlie and brought him home!!





We celebrated Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's house!!





We took the kids on their first trip to a real tree farm to pick out a Christmas tree!





The girls and I went with Mom to the Southern Christmas show! Rachel's first time going!






Caleb joined a basketball team!!





The girls were with the cheerleaders in the local Christmas parade!!





The kids sang a christmas program during church!!





We celebrated CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment