Friday, June 29, 2018

33 Facts for 33 Years





1. I was adopted at 1 month old. I've never met my biological parents.

2. I have never had a cavity. No clue how that happened!

3. I have been to 28 states and traveled to 3 countries outside the US.

4. I am double jointed. I can move my feet and legs and arms all kinds of ways.

5. I have worked at Bath&Body Works, Babies R Us, Chick Fila, Target, Christ Church, and 2 different preschools.

6. I had braces, glasses, and a very short haircut in middle school. I was a dork for real!

7. I played the clarinet when I was younger but I couldn't now if I tried!

8. When I was younger and imagined my future, I wanted to live at the lake, have 6 kids, and a Golden Retriever :D

9. I don't like orange juice, tomatoes, onions, or meat on the bone.

10. I have had anxiety since I was a young child. Started medicine for it in 2009.

11. I am a HUGE homebody. I will end up crying on any trip I go on because I'm so homesick.

12. My parents are still married! They have been married almost 46 years.

13. I am a big-time animal lover. Right now I have 3 dogs. Including my dachshund who is deaf.

14. I have had 3 surgeries. My wisdom teeth, my gallbladder out, and my c-section with Rachel.

15. My fears are of public speaking, tight spaces, spiders and most other bugs, and getting lost in the middle of nowhere.

16. My dream trip would be to one day visit Italy.

17. My husband and I met online! We have married 12 years now.

18. I birthed Brooke all natural! (not really by choice-- haha-- she came too quickly.)

19. I have big feet! My shoe size is a 10 or 11.

20. My favorite shows on tv now are Grey's Anatomy and Big Bang Theory. My all-time fave shows include Friends, The Office, Will & Grace and The Golden Girls.

21. I have been to see Lynyrd Skynyrd 10 times. I went for my first concert 17 years ago.

22. I don't have any tattoos. Too chicken to get one!

23. I often remember my dreams. They are usually crazy with lots of details.

24. I have one living grandparent left. He is 86.

25. I don't like to cook!!!!! It makes my mother sad but oh well!

26. I was baptized in 2011!

27. I broke my tailbone rollerblading when I was in middle school.

28. I skipped dissection day in honors biology when I was a senior.

29. I haven't had an alcoholic drink in over 9 years.

30. I have never done any drugs.

31. My mom makes me her famous homemade lasagna every year for my birthday.

32. I volunteered at the Pregnancy Care center for 5 years. I am a big pro-life supporter.

33. In 2009 after having Rachel I developed a dangerous pulmonary embolism and ended up in ICU for 9 days. I am so thankful to be alive. Arnold got "fixed" after that as they didn't advise me being pregnant again.


No comments:

Post a Comment