Sunday, June 24, 2018

Birthday Celebration with Friends!


Every year for my birthday, for probably the last 10 years or so, I've had a dinner with friends to celebrate my birthday. Every year its at Ocharleys-- its just become a tradition! I LOVE having girls night, and of course cake, so it's perfect. I did it a week early this year because arnold is taking me to a concert next week for my bday! Anyway, I had several friends show up and I had an awesome time, and we ended up doing some unexpected things as the night went on....... so read on.....





And yet ANOTHER Publix cake ;) Perfect with the palm trees and flip flops (I Love them!) and the green writing (my favorite color!) It was delicious and I MAY have broke Kim of her Keto diet again this week! :) But cheat days are totally ok! Speaking of cheat days-- one of the waiters/hostess guys overheard us talking about diets and totally spent 700 minutes telling us EXACTLY how he lost 110 lbs! I mean, good job for the guy, seriously. But I just wanted to break into my delicious UN diet-friendly dinner and cake, so it was a buzz kill! haha! 





Here is the whole group! I love these ladies so much! They are all different in their own amazing ways but they all have shown that they are loyal and fun to be around and I couldn't ask for better friends. A mix of old and new friends alike! 





These are my fellow chesterbrook girls! We work together every day.. well at least KIM and I do.. we both work with the infants. But I see all of them throughout the day. I really am liking this job because even though theres stressful days and gossip and drama sometimes like at every job, I've found some friends I think I can truly talk to and count on. And it makes going to work more bearable! 





OK! So after dinner we headed to the mall. I have been talking about getting a nose stud FOREVER but have been too chicken. Well my BFF Joanne said shed go with me. When everyone else found out about it, they wanted to turn it into more birthday fun. So everyone followed me to the mall and we first went by the Tattoo place but they weren't working anymore that night. SO we ended up at Piercing Pagoda. Joanne ended up getting it done with me! And this is the girls hanging out on the couch before we found out the news about the tattoo place closing for the night!! 




Erika got a hold of my phone and was documenting this whole thing, and she decided to take lots of selfies of herself and friends while I was doing this! And some more pics that didn't make it on here.. haha! 






The lady pierced my nose with the little gun and at first I was scared and scrunching up my nose and she said stop! And did it real quick and it HURT for a minute, like really sore, but it felt ok after that. And today I hardly even notice it in. 





Bffs after we had our noses done! We have been in moms groups together, gone to concerts together, thrown parties together, and even WORKED together... so what comes next?! This I guess! I love that she supported me though! And she even let me go first.. how sweet of her... haha ;)


PS-- I know a lot of people say this is TOTALLY unlike me and I agree. But I am turning 33 and I feel so old lately! I have wanted to do something a little "edgy" lately and saw a nose stud on a friend and it looked so cute! I have NO tattoos and I don't drink or anything.. so Im a pretty boring person. But this makes me feel a "little" cool, HA! And if I decide I don't like it, I can always take it out and it will close up pretty quicky and that's that! Although my preteen daughter made fun of me and said it looked like a sparkly bugger. Oh well! Everyone has their opinions I guess! ;)





After all that, the mall was ALMOST closed but Scottie wanted to hit up the sale at Bath and Body works so we ran over there and everyone dug thru the bins to find some goodies! I wanted to buy stuff but I just spent a lot of money spontaneously that night so I thought I'd better not.... haha.....




I think the cashier girls were ready for us to get out of there! They started closing the gate before my friend Ashley even got out of the store! She came running out of the store before it closed down! haha!





My Friend Joanne got me this cute bracelet! I can't wait to wear it! I dont have any pictures of the other gifts I got but they were all so thoughtful! Pineapple stuff, candy, barnes and noble giftcard, a personalized cup with my name on it, and Kim bought my dinner! Thanks guys! You are too kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment