Monday, January 7, 2019

A Look Back at 2018!


1. What did you do in 2018 that you have never done before?
-Got my nose pierced (didn't last long!)
-Rented a car (for our disney trip)



2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions and will you make more for 2019?
I wanted to lose some weight and lost about 12 lbs. Not much, but it's a start.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth in 2018?
Surprisingly, no! My cousin found out she is pregnant, though.


4. Did anyone close to you die in 2019? 

Thankfully NO! But our sweet dog Charlie died :(

5. What states/countries did you visit this year?

Georgia and Florida. Caleb went with his Grandparents to Missouri. 

6. What would you like to have in 2019 that you lacked in 2018?

Condidence and Patience-- that is what I'm always lacking! 

7. What date from 2018 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Mothers Day was the day we watched our sweet Charlie die. It was so sad. 
On a happier note-- the day we walked into the Magic Kingdom with the kids! 


8. What was your biggest struggle in 2018?
My anxiety flared up pretty badly again and Ive had some struggles.

9. Did you suffer any illness or injury in 2018?
I fell and hurt my ankle pretty badly.. ended up at the hospital but thankfully it wasn't broken!


10. What was the best thing you bought this year?
A new car!

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Rachel did amazing at school! She made honor roll all year and made amazing scores on her End of grade tests! 

12. Whose behavior disappointed you?

My ex-sister in law. Man that girl went crazy insane. And really hurt a lot of people. 

13. Where did most of your money go?
Probably to bills, food, and Christmas gifts

14. What did you get really really excited about this year?

Our trip to Disney World and paying off some big debt

15. What song will always remind you of 2018?

"If It's Meant to Be".   Good gracious I heard that song way too much.

16. Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, much nicer or richer?

I feel about the same-- we are a little more well off now that my job now pays more. 

17. What do you wish you had done more of? 

Spent more quality time with the kids.. a lot of the time were were working or so tired FROM working.


18. What do you wish you had done less of?

Probably should have spent less time on social media! 

19. Did you fall in love in 2018?

More in love with Hubby ;) hehe

20. What was your favorite TV Program in 2018?
My favorite new show I watched was The Good Doctor

21. What was the best book you read this year?

When We Were Young by Karen Kingsbury 

22. What was your greatest musical discovery this past year?

I got more into country music, and especially Eric Church. Thanks to my coworkers ;)

23. What did you want and get?
New floors in the living room!

24. What was the best movie you saw this year?
Kids Movie- Incredibles 2.. but also Christopher Robin. I LOVE Winnie the Pooh! 

Adult Movie- Mama Mia 2

25.What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn?

I turned 33. Went out to dinner with some friends, and mom made homemade lasanga for me like she always does!

26. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
To have been able to get new kitchen floors, but we used too much money paying off debt! 
27. How would you describe your personal fashion statement this year?
Mostly khakis and polos, I am always at work!

28. What kept you sane this year? 
Jesus, anxiety meds, hubby :)

29. What celebrity did you fancy the most? 

The girls got me into Cole and Savannah Labrant, they are youtube celebrities.

30. Who did you miss this past year?
My brother and nieces who are in Florida!!!!

31. Who were the best new people you met this year?

Sylvia and Briana who became co-workers of mine! :)
32. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned this year:

Things can change in an instant, so value every moment you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment