Thursday, August 27, 2020

Brooke's 14 Yr Birthday & Interview








~BROOKE AT AGE 14~

Going into: 9th grade (highschool!)

Height- 5'7

Shoe size: women's 10

Birthday this year: Dinner out with friends and family, shopping & starbucks

Birthday Gifts this year: New Vans, Hair waver, Teen Bible, Purvida Bracelet





~FAVORITES~

Food: Fruit

Drink: Mtn Dew
 
Snack: Combos 

Dessert: cheesecake

Restaurant: olive garden 

Color: lavender 

Car: Black Mercedes 

Animal: Cow

Movie: didn't really watch any lately

Show: On My Block & The Flash 

Book: Babysitters Club 

Game: Roblox

Song: Blinding Lights

Flower:Tulips

Store: Aeropostale 

Subject in School: Social Studies

Thing to wear: Hoodies and sweatpants

Thing to do: Phone or laptop 

Thing to do outside: Go running

Season: Fall

Holiday: Christmas





Best Friend: Monserrat 

What to do you want to be when you grow up: IT Tech

What are you scared of: Dark places 

What do you want for Christmas this year: Room remodel 

Proudest moment of the past year: Graduating middle school 






~MY LETTER TO BROOKE~

Dear Brooke,
I can't believe you are 14. I still remember our first day home with you. I was young, and nervous, and didn't really know what I was doing. I woke up the next morning and saw you, and thought WOW this really is happening, it's not a dream. You are the one who made me a mama for the first time. In a way, we have grown up together. You have always been my brave, independent, active child. Ever since you were little you wanted to wiggle out of my arms and explore. You have never met a stranger. You take risks and will try anything once, that is something I have always admired, and I wish I could be more like that. You have been thrown several obstacles over the years, like your diagnosis with ADHD, but you didn't let it slow you down. You have learned how to adapt, and you are now thriving, and making wonderful grades. I know you were really looking forward to this year, starting highschool and marching band, and doing lots of fun things. A lot of things have changed due to covid, and I hate that for you. But you are still going to do well with school, and have many adventures, and enjoy your freshman year, I'm sure. Your dad and I are proud of you and hope you never lose your zest for life. We love you, and hope you have the best year ever. 
Love, Mom















No comments:

Post a Comment