Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Birthday Wish List!


My birthday is coming up really soon! I hope this list doesn't come across as me being greedy.. it is a WISH list! LOL. Plus, it can give ideas to Hubby and family, who usually ask anyway. And eventually I'd like to buy all these things anyway, even if I do it myself! So here is my list....






This bag. From Sears. So colorful for Summer!



I have been wanting to read this book forever!


The new CD out from MB20. One of my fave bands ever!


Fell in love with this turtle at B&Body works. It holds air freshners in your car!


Speaking of B&B Works, I love their wallflowers. I always am using refills!


These cute owl earrings are adorable!



I spotted this OWL doormat at Kirkland's! Who's There?? :)

I am in love with bright, spring nail colors lately. Would love to get coral next.



One of these necklaces. I like that color, too!



A new cover for my Kindle Fire. I spotted this one because of OWLS. Duh!


And yeah another owl thing. I saw a shower curtain like this at Target! 

No comments:

Post a Comment