Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday










I just finished this book and it was so funny. I'm really glad I picked it up at the Christian bookstore a few weeks ago. It is written by a pretty popular blogger, and it is about marriage. The stories had me relating and laughing out loud. Would highly recommend it.




Speaking of books.. I also just finished this one. It was actually written by a friend of mine! We met through a moms' group a long time ago and I still talk to her occasionally. She is the sweetest person and a great writer. This is her second book actually. The first one is called "So Much it Hurts." If you want a good story about a "shining light" in your life and two people with troubled pasts that find love (and a happy ending) you will like this book! It is only $2.99 on Kindle right now.. and It comes out in paperback soon!





Decided to try some new chapstick on a whim, and chapstick now has Green Apple flavor! It taste and smells so good! They also have a vanilla cupcake flavor out that I'd like to try.




Yeah I have jumped on board with this train wreck. I like it so far. I understand the instructor being tough but goodness... I feel so bad for those little girls. Sometimes I almost want to cry! I don't think I'd ever be able to handle being a "dance mom."





St. Patrick's day is right around the corner! I picked the girls up some cute matching shamrock shirts at the Children's Place. I also got Brooke some fun earrings and hairbows to match. She really likes that sort of thing. Reminds me of myself when I was her age :)





Took the kids to the school bookfair today. One of my favorite days of the year! ;) I wanted to buy a lot more books, but I restrained myself. At least the money goes to help the school! Brooke picked out a set of Goosebumps books. I read those all the time when I was her age, but looking at them now I am creeped out! I hope they don't give her nightmares! Caleb picked out a book and Rachel too, then I picked out a few more for their book collection. I can't wait to read them all to them!





The older Duggar girls recently wrote a book, so It has been on my list for awhile. It was released this past week and I bought it on Amazon the other day, and it is set to be delivered sometime tomorrow. I wouldn't want 19 kids, and I don't agree with every little thing they do, but for the most part I think they are an amazing, respectable family, and I hope my kids grow up to be good characters like their kids are.




Speaking of Amazon purchases, I also pre-ordered the Frozen dvd for the kids. The dvd price went down to $14.96 today and that is really good! It will go in one of the girls' Easter baskets. Although I think I am just as excited as them to see it again-- it was a great movie! 






~Monday night I got to have dinner with my friend Chasity. Both of our girls were at their American Heritage Girls meeting, so we went over to Dos Amigos. I loved the girl time, we talked about anything and everything. And actually joked about how much I share on here and on Facebook. Shoutout to Chasity-- heeey girl! lol ;)



~The diet and workout thing is still going strong! We went back again last night and worked on the machines and on the stationary bikes for awhile. I have stayed strong with my calorie goals and been drinking lots of water! Right now I have a bit of a sinus infection going on, but other than that I am feeling pretty good! More energy and sleeping better at night.


~The other night we were at the grocery store and walking past an aisle and a little boy jumped out and said "HEY RACHEL!" Rachel looked down and looked very shy! She wouldn't say Hi back to him, no matter how much I coaxed her. Turns out the little boy was in her class, and he was just being friendly. The next day he reminded her that he saw her the night before. Arnold joked that he didn't like boys already showing so much attention to his little girl ;)



~Can you believe Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend? That is crazy? Isn't it pretty early this year? Oh well. I am going to miss the hour of sleep but the days being longer makes up for it. Now I am counting down for Spring! My favorite season!



~Ever since Max had his surgery to get neutered, I swear he has become more loving. Is that normal in cats? Haha. Before he didn't really care much about us.. he went on about his day and only showed us attention when he was hungry. But now he will come up and rub all over us, meowing. And the other night I about jumped out of my skin when I felt something hop up on the bed in the middle of the night.. but it was just Max. He likes to sleep at the end of our bed now. So.. I guess I am digging the new him, except when I am trying to type on the computer and he tries to sit on my keyboard. And usually with his butt pointing right in my face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment