Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day 2015!


I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend. We did lots of stuff and had lots of fun.




Friday night after Arnold got off from work we went out shopping.. he said he would just let me pick out my own present! I had seen a purse I wanted at Kohl's, but when we got there and saw it in person I didn't really like it. Then I looked around for clothes, but didn't see much I liked. We were in there forever, and poor Arnold was being so sweet and patient. Finally I gave up and went over to Cato's and got my 2nd choice. I love my new purse! Thanks honey ;)



After we did some shopping we came home, put the kids to bed, and rented "The Wedding Ringer." It was pretty funny but not my first pick. I wouldn't watch it again. But it was fun to spend some time with hubby :)

Saturday morning I got up early and went to the 7-mile yardsale with Jess. She drove and brought Hunter along. We saw some people out selling that we knew! It was really crowded and busy like usual, and we didn't find a ton of stuff, but I did find a few things. Some barbies for the girls, a few books, and some of the cutest bibs and outfits for my new niece! ;)

Caleb went to a friend's birthday party that day at Noon, so while he was gone, Arnold took the girls and I out to eat at Olive Garden-- one of my favorite places! We were going to go and look at plants for the front yard at Lowe's afterwards, but we ran out of time. So we went back to pick up Caleb. He was dripping wet from playing on the water slide! But he had a blast.




That night, Mom and Dad watched the kids while we went on a date! We went to the movies. We got the time wrong and had a while to kill, so we went to the mall and walked around. Then we went to see Hot Pursuit at 5:30. It was really funny! I joked and said Arnold was happy because of the two hot girls in the lead ;) It really was a cute movie though, and I had a lot of fun. On the way home we stopped by Sonic to get dinner since we had already had a nice lunch that day. We ran into Erika, Billy, and Kenzie! What are the odds, haha. So we got to eat with them! :)



When we got back to pick up the kids, Caleb was all suddsy in the tub. the kids love taking baths in their grandma's big jacuzzi tub. 




While there I tried to get Butter to take a selfie with me and we finally got one! haha! ;)





Sunday morning we got dressed up nice and headed to church for me to work. Before we left the kids surprised me with some cards and a new charm for my bracelet, that says "Mom." :)



Rachel wore her new Lilly Pulitzer dress and looked so cute!




We had lunch at Mom and Dad's after church! Dad made ham, sweet potatoes, asparagus, rolls, and even had an icecream cake for dessert! It was delicious! Mom got me some beautiful earrings from Southern Gates, to match the necklace she got me back at Christmas. 




We made mom a photo book of our recent family pictures we had done. She loved it!





Dad picked me up some flowers while he was getting some for Mom! So sweet! They are now sitting on my kitchen table :)




We took pictures outside with Mom.




The kids love to take silly pictures too! ;)




Had to take a selfie with my Little Bit!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment