Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother's Day Wishlist!

Of course I don't expect anything for Mother's Day, but it's always fun to put together wishlists :) So honey if you need any ideas... *ahem* ;) Here are some things I've been wanting lately....






More charms for my bracelet. Especially mother-related charms. This one is a birthstone kid, for August, just like Caleb ;)






I want a new purse, in a bright color! I like this one from Cato's.....




And this Lily Bloom purse from Sears.....






A new flag for the yard... I love this monogram one from Kirkland's.....






A pretty hand sanitizer holder from Bath & Body works...





A new PJ set...these are from Walmart, can you believe it????





And these are from Target.. saw them in person this week and they are cute!






Love these sandals from Cato's. they have other cute ones there too...





I love lightweight infinity scarves this time of year.. love the palm trees....






Two of the books on my current wishlist... and Kindle books work fine.... ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment