Friday, January 15, 2010

*Yucky Stomach Bug*

So the icky stomach bug finally hit our house :( We think Brooke picked it up from a kid at church on Sunday and passed it along to our house. Monday morning we were woken up at 430 am to the sounds of her throwing up in her room. went and cleaned everything up, got her back to bed, had just laid down, then 5 mins later we heard her throw up again. After repeating the cycle she went back to sleep and slept till 9am. That is LATE for Brooke.. so we knew she wasnt feeling well.


Then the next evening Rachel ate a bottle and threw the entire thing up, all over Arnold. She didnt seem well either. Then at dinner Caleb threw up his dinner, once on the floor, and then later on the couch (thank goodness for the new leather couches!) And later that evening I got the WORST stomachache i think ive ever had and the chills, and i had to go to the bathroom and had horrible diarrhea (TMI SORRY) and then on my way back to the living room, i threw up all over the kitchen floor. Poor Arnold cleaned it all up and thank goodness for him! What a great husband! Then i had only laid down for 5 mins and i had to run back to the bathroom again! After that my stomachache finally let up enough for me to get some sleep. Arnold stayed home the next day to take care of all of us, and I slept most of the day.



Then, finally, Arnold caught it on Thursday. He stayed home all day and I took care of him this time. The kids of course picked this day to be AWFUL when everyone was feeling down, so it was a rough day. Late last night Arnold woke up and was feeling a lot better though, thank goodness. And he was able to go back to work today.


Im SO glad that mess is over and i hope it doesnt come back! That is the WORST kind of sick ever, in my opinion! I hate throwing up!

1 comment:

  1. YUCK! Glad everyone is feeling better! I'm with you... I HATE throwing up!

    ReplyDelete