Thursday, February 25, 2016

Confessional Thursday







I confess.....





1. I still watch Teen Mom. That show is a trainwreck. But I can't stop watching. I especially like to follow Tyler and Catelyn because of the adoption aspect.

2. I go back and correct Rachel's homework. Capitalize letters, make better spacing, and erasing things.

3. I hide candy or other treats I want for myself from the kids and eat it when they are in bed.

4. When a favorite song comes on in the car and I'm alone, I will sing, hand gesture, and pretend I'm in a music video.... and sometimes tear up from all the emotion.. LOL!

5. I love going through all of people's pictures on facebook. Makes me sound like a total creeper.... but I just like pictures!

6. I talk to myself in the shower and rehearse conversations I plan to have with people.

7. When i am behind on laundry I send the kids to school with mismatched socks. Often. 

8. I am already planning Rachel's party/theme, and her birthday isnt until June. I also already bought her Easter dress.

9. I get really proud of myself when I cook a decent meal. Because I hate cooking. And I'm no chef! ;)

10. I haven't made my bed all week.

11. I get jealous when people all around me seem to be announcing pregnancies. I am happy for them-- I just have baby fever really, really badly.

12. I have a hard time spending money on myself. But the kids have enough clothes to wear something different just about every day.

13. Arnold and I have very different political views this election and we argue about it a lot.

14. I will retake a picture over and over until It is "perfect" to me. 

15. I don't care how bad they are for me, I still love hotdogs. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure we are the same person. I do all of these things lol! Well except for the hot dog thing... I'm not a fan.

    ReplyDelete