Tuesday, March 27, 2012

These are a Few of my Favorite Things


~Cupcakes with cute decorations, preferably chocolate

~Holding a newborn baby, and feeling them snuggle into the crook of my arm

~Rita's Italian Ice, especially strawberry margarita or pina colada

~Getting a FB comment from a friend, just saying they were thinking of me

~The look and smell of the grass after its been cut

~Laying in bed listening to a thunderstorm outside during spring-time

~Watching the fireworks on the 4th of July

~A summer time cookout with hotdogs, all the toppings, fruit, chips, pickles..

~Days that we spend as a family, doing fun things, and the kids getting along

~Watching the kids get excited about things for the first time

~Getting to buy earrings, girly toys, and girly stuff in general for Brooke

~Picking out stuff to put in the kids' easter baskets or stockings

~A waffle cone full of chocolate chip icecream

~Dipping my pizza (preferably Papa Johns!) in ranch dressing

~Having a girls' night, and talking and laughing until I can't breathe ;)

~Trying to beat Arnold's scores on Wii Fit games.. healthy competition ;)

~Ocharleys' rolls they give you before they bring out your dinner

~Celebrating my birthday, I have a marathon birthday every year!

~Getting packages in the mail, especially a new magazine or a book I ordered

~Being in the middle of a great book and not being able to put it down

~Singing in the car with Arnold to the top of my lungs, to a great song

~Going to yardsales and finding that "one awesome deal" that I get so excited about

~Blogging about my day and getting to share pictures of the kids

~Taking a picture where all three of the kids are looking!

~Strolling around Target when its not crowded, looking at all the cute stuff

~My stuffed bear PJ that my grandma made me when I was a baby, that still sits on my nightstand in my room

~A cup of sweet tea full of SONIC ice

~Waking up and realizing you still have a few more hours to sleep

~Singing along with the great worship music at our church

~Finding money you had forgotten about

~The look of the van right after its been through the car wash

~Relaxing after the kids are in bed and watching some of my fave shows

~Finding CUTE outfits for the kids on Ebay or consignment, for much less $$$

~Looking back at old pictures and having some memories

~Planning and throwing themed parties for the kids, and all their friends

~Getting manicures and pedicures, especially in a pretty color!

~The countdown on New Year's Eve, still gives me butterflies

~Hearing Arnold's car pull in the driveway after work

1 comment:

  1. Abby, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's picky about the ice in their sweet tea. While I'm partial to Cook Out's ice, I'll have to give Sonic a try.

    ReplyDelete