Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday


~Today is my good friend Cori's birthday! So a quick shout out to her! Hope you have a wonderful day, girl! We are getting so close to 30... eek!

~Yesterday I went to have lunch with Brooke and Caleb. I love that they have the same lunchtime, it makes it so much easier. And they each brought a friend up to sit with them, too. Usually at the end of lunch Caleb gets up and goes back to his class, but this time he turned around, looked at me, and ran over and gave me a hug!!! :) I was so happy. I am glad he is not too embarrassed to do that yet!

~When the kids got in the van yesterday they told me they were making their moms surprises at school since Mother's Day is this weekend. Then they started to tell me what it was and ruin the surprise! I told them to stop talking and I'd find out soon enough ;)

~We got fliers sent home this week that it's time to order yearbooks! I can't believe it's that close to the end of the year already. I looked back through their old ones last night and almost cried at how much they have grown! I also almost cried over the fact that 3 yearbooks will cost me $60 but oh well! ;)

~I got the invites for Rachel's birthday party sent out this week. I know it is a little early, but Summer is sooo busy for everyone, so this works well for me to figure things out and people to plan ahead. I am having so much fun planning her big bash!!

~I am going to have lunch with my friend Jessica and her daughter Stella tomorrow! Looking forward to it! Jessica moves around with her family alot, since her husband is in the military, and I don't get to see her that much anymore! We are going to the Blue Moon.. love that place!

~My latest background on my computer is a picture of 3 doxie puppies sitting together! It makes me smile everytime I look at it. I have asked Arnold a few times if Sheldon can get a little brother or sister but he says no everytime.. that Sheldon is more than enough ;)

~I am soo excited because Saturday I am going out with some friends to go to lunch and the movies! I told him I wanted a girls's day for Mother's Day!

~I finished another book yesterday.. it was "When Joy Came to Stay" by Karen Kingsbury. It was amazing... I was kept wondering will the very end of the book. Lots of sad parts and I really felt for the girl.. because she had placed a baby for adoption in the past, so it was near to my heart. The ending was very heart-warming though and I loved it!

~The weather has been amazing this past week, and I decided to take the kids to a surprise visit to the park yesterday right after school. They were excited but didn't last long out there, because it was HOT! We also got a good look into the building we rented out for Rachel's party.. and I think it is going to be perfect!

~I am having fun coming up with ideas for the kids' teachers this week.. it is Teacher Appreciation Week. The kids made them cards on Monday, and I sent them in cookies on Tuesday. Friday I am planning something a little bigger, and hope it turns out well.

~Monday night we went out to El Paso to eat some yummy mexican food, to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! We went with the Stamey family. Everyone else had the same idea because that place was packed!!! We were there for about an hour and a half. But I had a good time. And chicken fajitas always impress :)






The kids at the park after school. Don't know why Brooke's mouth/cheek looks so weird, don't know what she was doing!




What I did for the teachers on Tuesday. I thought the "smart cookie" saying was cute :)




Out to eat on Monday night. Half the time I can't get Rachel to look at me anymore!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment