Thursday, May 1, 2014

Questions I have...

Here are some things that have been on my mind lately....




~What do I get my mom and Mother-in-law for Mother's Day? You think it would be easy to figure out, but I feel like I always get the same things! I need ideas!

~Why did Arnold drink the last diet Dr. Pepper and leave me with no caffeine this morning?

~Why did I stay up too late last night reading? And why was I reading a Jodi Picoult murder mystery before trying to go to sleep?

~How is Christina going to leave Grey's Anatomy? Tonight is her last episode, I think!

~Why do people take so dang long to RSVP to stuff? And some not at all? Isn't that rude??

~How can some people drop a friendship like it never happened? That really hurts.

~Why does Sheldon pull trash out and scatter it about everytime I leave the house? Is he mad at me?

~Why do I find Rachel upside down in her bed every morning? Your head goes at the other end!

~Why am I having such a hard time with the kids growing up?? I want them to stay little!

~Will Taco Bell bring back the Pina Colada Freeze this Summer? It is my favorite summer treat!

~Why is it so hard to get used to having bangs? They fall in my face all the time now!

~Why don't paychecks last longer? I swear I feel "rich" the first day we get it and then that feeling quickly goes away! ha!

~Why am I still sitting here in NC while my parents are off on a vacation?? They went to the Kentucky Derby. I can't wait to see pics of my mom all dressed up! (if she remembers to take them!)

~Will Brooke have a good day today? Or get silent lunch again for talking too much??

~Why has Rachel reverted back to talking in "baby talk"? She is almost 5!

~Why wasn't Pinterest around when I was getting married and having babies? Ya'll know I would have totally had gender reveal parties if I had known about them! ;)

~Is 30 old? That is how old I am turning next year! Man that snuck up on me fast!

~Will Brooke always "hate" boys? Last night she told me she will never hang out with boys, and will still love being with me when she is a teenager. We will see ;)

~Why are movies never as good as the book? I saw Heaven is for Real yesterday and it was pretty good.. but didn't come close to compare to the night I read the book.. all in one sitting! Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment