Friday, April 16, 2010

*Easter Weekend, 2010*


Sorry this is so late, i havent updated in forever!!

Easter weekend was great... except for me feeling awful with a sinus infection!

Saturday we went to a church Easter egg hunt at Camp Sain. It kindof sucked because the part for the little kids was just a bunch of eggs thrown onto a field which was easy for them to find-- but, Caleb was crying and not wanting to run out there, and Brooke was at a bad spot.. and the kids literally didnt get ANY eggs. Thankfully their cousin Carter let them have one of his. But to be honest, the whole thing wasnt organized too well if you ask me. Afterwards the kids had cupcakes and everyone scattered out and did their thing.. Arnold took the kids out to the creek and I sat with Rachel under the picnic area and talked to Uncle Gene and Beth. I love Camp Sain-- we're actually going to have Rachels birthday party there this year :)


Later that evening we dropped the big kids off w/ their grandparents and Rachel, Arnold and I went to Best Buy to look at laptops. Ours bit the dust awhile back-- we had had it for a few years now though, so I guess it was about time. I was sooo sad b/c I have years worth of pics on there, but this guy that works with Arnold is working on saving them for me.. I hope it works. Anyway, we ended up buying one of those small netbooks.... I didnt know if i would like it, but i guess its grown on me. It isnt fast with bringing up videos online anymore, thats really the only thing I hate. We have had 30 days to try it out, so if i had to guess we're going to keep it.



Sunday morning we got everyone dressed up in their Easter outfits and headed to church. I had wanted the kids to match but i never found outfits I liked that well so they all wore different colors, but it was still cute! after church we went to lunch at Applebees with my inlaws. Oh did i mention-- Sunday morning i woke up without a voice. I mean, i couldnt speak at all. I hate this time of year for allergies. So it was interesting trying to communicate with everyone all day. I never realized how much I rely on my voice, haha. Anyway, that afternoon my mom came over and hid eggs outside in our back yard for the kids to find... they had a blast doing that, and kept asking to do it over and over again. We were supposed to be going over to my parents' house for dinner, but my dad was sick. It was just a weekend of the sick people!

No comments:

Post a Comment