Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


~I'm loving that its a rainy day and I feel the excuse to stay in and do nothing ;)

~I love that I went almost the whole day yesterday without caffeine (but it was really, really hard!)

~I love that we were able to go to Brooke and Caleb's school bookfair Mon. night and pick out new books for everyone! So fun!

~I love that my kids are so easy (and cheap) to please! $1 cones from Mcdonalds make them pretty excited ;)

~I'm loving that I got 8 solid hours of sleep last night

~I'm loving the new book I've started reading. "Heart of the Matter" by E. Giffin

~I love that we are getting our carpets cleaned this weekend. The living room needs it badly! Then the kids aren't allowed in there anymore! ;)

~I love that we are hosting our family Christmas party this year (with Arnold's side of the family). It makes me want to decorate even more, and keeps me motivated to keep up our "de-cluttering" of the house!

~I love that my mom agreed to watch all 3 kids overnight on Friday! Arnold and I get a REAL date! We are going to squeeze every minute out of that date!

~I love all the boxes that keep arriving at my house, and looking at everything I've bought for gifts for everyone! (although Im sure the bank account doesnt!) ;)

~I love that our Layaway at Toys R Us will be payed off as of tomorrow! I cant wait until we all play our new Wii on Christmas morning!

~I love that I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends. They are so supportive and fun to be with.. they are just amazing all around! :)

~I love that my sweet hubby will be 30 in less than a month. I will be married to an old man! ;) (not to offend anyone older than 30, haha!!!!!! I just pick on him ;)

~I love that Brooke's progress report that was sent home yesterday was awesome! She got all S's (satisfactory) and is doing so good. The academics are definately all good, but the talking and paying attention could stand a little work ;)

~I am loving that tonight is Lifegroup! I look forward to this every week. I felt lost last week when we weren't able to go!




1 comment:

  1. I love every single book by Emily Giffin. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Joel gave me that book for my birthday which was 7 months ago... and I still haven't read it! I need more hours in my day! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete