Sunday, August 18, 2013

This Weekend I...


...cleaned the house... several times

...enjoyed cheesy ziti at one of my fave restaurants-- Olive Garden!

...rented the movie "Admission." It was a drama, not a comedy, so I was surprised.

...made and bagged up 30 twizzler rainbows (with Arnold's help!)

...hosted a birthday party for 15 kids at Hickory Dickory Dock.

...snuggled a sweet 2-month old baby girl :)

...laughed and hung out with some of my very best friends.

...had lunch at El Paso with another couple and their kids.

...let one of Brooke's friends come over and play all day.

...boxed up some clothes and sheets to donate.

...went grocery shopping in the rain.

...finished a good book I had been reading.

...ordered Toilet Paper off Amazon (it was a great deal-- ha!)

...ate waay too much birthday cake! (but it was yummy!)

...put away a million new toys that the kids got as gifts.

...praised God at the 11am service at our Church :)

...organized my closet and dresser drawers.

...finished school shopping.. and spent a ton of money.

...bought Rachel and myself Duck Dynasty shirts.. couldn't resist!

...oohed and ahhed over pics of a friend's new baby and another friend's new kittens :)

...took a really long nap, and it was heaven!

...found out for sure that Rachel got into Preschool! yay!

...finished Season 3 of Duck Dynasty on DVD (happy, happy, happy!)

...took the kids to pick out toys with their birthday money.




I'd say it was a pretty good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun and productive weekend!

    I don't feel like I ever fit that much in my weekends !!

    ReplyDelete