Monday, August 26, 2013

This Weekend I...

 
This weekend I...
 
...celebrated Brooke's birthday! (early since her bday is actually today!)
 
...finished another book. "Fly Away Home" by Jennifer Weiner.
 
...finally finished the girls' new bedroom. Pics to come soon!
 
...watched more "Orange is the New Black" on my Kindle.
 
...listened to the men on my roof for hours at a time. The roof is now on!!
 
...bought a few more Christmas gifts. I already have a nice stockpile started!
 
...let the kids have a campout in the living room. They stayed up really late.
 
...took the kids to get haircuts for school. Brooke decided to go short!
 
...bought awesome new shoes to workout in. They are bright PINK!
 
...did stacks and stacks of paperwork that the kids' school gave us.
 
...went to a few yardsales. Wasn't a great morning, but did find a rug and wall hanging.
 
...picked out paint for Caleb's room. His room is our next big project.
 
...enjoyed some really yummy porkchops that hubby made for dinner!
 
...played like a kid again at Hickory Dickory Dock. I rock at basketball (b/c I am so tall ;)
 
...packed up school supplies and bookbags and got everything ready for 1st day of School!
 
 
 
 
 
And a few pics from the weekend....
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment