Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



~I'm loving how well Arnold is doing with his weight loss. At the beginning of this year he decided he wanted to eat healthier and do better and he has already lost 7lbs! I can tell he is excited, and I am so proud of him.

~I'm loving that all my shows have come back after their Holiday break. I am especially looking forward to Modern Family tonight. Gloria is supposed to have the baby.. eeeek! I love babies ;)

~I'm loving that Brooke ended up selling a ton of Girl Scout cookies.. 122 boxes to be exact! I know actually Arnold and I did all the work, but it is fun to see her so excited. And she even gets a special patch for selling over 100 boxes :)

~I'm loving that I got my sister-in-law hooked on The Hunger Games, finally! I gave her the first book for her bday and she has already read all 3 books now and watched the first movie! So we are ready to go see the 2nd movie.. hurry up November! :)

~I'm loving that Arnold and I rented a movie and hung out last night after the kids went to bed. We got "Pitch Perfect" because I heard it was really funny. It ended up being pretty good.. a lot of parts were really silly but I was cracking up.. and I loved all the singing and dancing of course ;)

~I'm loving that my good friend Chrissy, who is due with her first baby in June, found out she is having a girl!!! She is in shock because she swore she was having a boy. But I assured her it will be great, and I cannot WAIT to go shopping for cute girly things! Her name will be "Eden." Isn't that cute?!

~I'm loving the facebook games Candy Crush and Pet Rescue. I am usually NOT a facebook gamer, but I decided to give them a try. Wow, they are major time sucks! But I am addicted to trying to get to the next level. I somehow got Arnold hooked too, and he isn't even on FB that much anyway! I am stuck right now and it's driving me crazy!

~I'm loving that Arnold started a new "side job" recently. He is in a trio with 2 other guys he knows. They are going to play out and hopefully make us lots of extra money! Can't hurt, right?? :)

~I'm loving that I found another lalaloopsy doll for cheap, on the FB yardsale site. I go pick it up tomorrow. It is "Little Red Riding Hood" and so cute! And we don't have that one yet, so a new one for our collection! What is it about those dolls?!

~I'm loving that my Sister-in-law invited Brooke over to her house sat night for a sleepover with my neice, Bekah! Brooke is going to FLIP OUT. She is always asking me why she can't go have sleepovers with people. They have big plans.. movies, snacks, and playing Kirby on the Wii ;)

~I'm loving that my brother Alex is coming into town this weekend! My mom just told me. I don't get to see him much! And now he might get to come to Arnold's show Sat night! Yay!

~I'm loving that we finally got Brooke into see the Neurologist. They didn't have an appt until Feb 6th, but at least we have one now. We hope to figure out what is going on with her! I hope she is ok! And we'd better not forget about the appt, because they charge an $100 no-show fee! yikes!

~I'm loving that I just sold some of my books on Ebay! Extra money for our anniversary day next week!

~I'm loving that we have made it to mid-week! Come on weekend! I can't wait for you!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment