Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall is Around the Corner..

Wow, i cant believe how quickly the summer has flown by. Arnold and I were just talking about it in bed last night. Although to be fair, I missed a lot of the summer, and wasnt able to enjoy it, due to all the medical things that have been going on with me. But im going to try not to dwell on that, and move on, and look forward to the upcoming season. Fall is actually my favorite season.. I love the air getting cooler, and how pretty it gets outside. I especially love the fall holidays like Halloween now that I have kids. I already have the kids' halloween costumes for this year.. Brooke is going to be a pink monster (hard to explain-- its a cute costume that I found at BRU last year) and Caleb will be a Giraffe and Rachel will be a pumpkin! :) I am excited about taking them out trick-or-treating and to a few church and Hickory Mom events. Im going to try to have a little get-together here at our house, too. The kids love getting together with other kids and playing. i have started putting up my Fall and Halloween decor already... I am a very impatient person, and when i want to do something-- I do it. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment