Monday, December 28, 2009

*Christmas Day, 2009*

Christmas morning the kids got up and opened their gifts from Santa.. they seemed pretty excited. They all got new ornaments, we do that every year. Brooke got some my little ponies, a strawberry shortcake doll, an Elmo camera, a curious george doll, lots of books and puzzles, and some dressup clothes and jewelry. Caleb got a bunch of cars and trucks, books and puzzles, and a Raggedy Andy doll. Rachel got a fisher price teether, turtle rattle toy, a little doll, some books, and a ROCK YOUR BABY bib w/ a pic of a guitar, i couldnt resist when i saw it! It was a small Christmas for us, but we had a rough year, and the kids didnt even notice the difference. It was still a wonderful Christmas! :) Arnold and I usually only get each other small things... I got him 2 shirts and a Rock & Roll book. He got me the 2010 NEW MOON calandar, magnets and bandaids, lol! I LOVED them! I already have my calandar up ;-) Anyway, We stayed in all day and the kids played with their new toys. They were still exhausted from the long day before, so they took long naps that afternoon, which was nice. We had quite the mess to clean up around the house, too!



Im only posting a few pics b/c I dont have a lot of the re-sized...







My NEW MOON stuff from Arnold :)


Admiring my man ;-)



Rach w/ her new Seahorse toy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment