Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Caleb at 5 Years

Can't believe our little "Bobo" turns 5 today! He is nicknamed Bobo because when Brooke was little she couldn't say brother and Bobo was easier for her to say. The name just kind of stuck ;) He was also lovingly called "fuzz head" because he didn't have much hair for the longest time.

Caleb was born on 8/8/07 at 6:35 in the evening. He was 7lbs even and 21 inches long. He was born after 12 long hours of labor. I was induced with him because he was breech, they flipped him around, then had to get him out before he flipped back over! It was quite a day. Him and his older sister Brooke aren't even quite a year apart (he was definitely a surprise for sure!) and so right now they are BOTH 5 years old, and yet they aren't twins-- I love to confuse people by telling them that ;)

Anyway... I decided to do a quick survey of questions to ask Caleb so that I could remember what he was like this year when I look back on things... So here are his answers!


What is your Fave Color? "Purple"

What is your Fave animal? "Giraffes"

What is your Fave Food? "Hotdogs.. oh and Corndogs too" :)

What is your Fave Drink? "Sprite"

What is your Fave Restaurant? "Pizza Hut"

What is your Fave Book? "Star Wars book"

What is your Fave Movie? "Transformers"

What is your Fave Tv Show? "Phineas and Ferb"

What is your Fave Game? "Star Wars on Wii"

What is your Fave Holiday? "Christmas"

What is your Fave thing to do at school? "Color and play with my friends"

Who is your best friend? "Jesse"

What is your Fave Toy? "My Iron Man"

What is your Fave thing to do? Read books and play games

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A Zookeeper" (random?!) and a Dad"

What do you want to be for Halloween this year? "Batman!"






My baby shower with Caleb, I was about 7 months pregnant


Caleb on the day he was born


Caleb at 1 Year


Caleb at 2 Years- with his Daddy and Paw


Caleb at 3 Years- At his "Football" pool party


Caleb last year-- at 4 Years

Caleb at 5 Years!!!! Current Day. Where did my baby go?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I always wondered why he was called "Bobo". That's so cute! I love to look back on all the birthday pictures. Awww he said he wants to be a dad when he grows up! Melts my heart! Happy Birthday Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wants to be a dad?! How adorable! That is the cutest thing I've ever heard lol. Happy Bday little guy!

    ReplyDelete