Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Saturday was unfortunately a dreary, rainy day for Halloween! But it still went pretty well I guess. After the kids got up from their naps Sat. afternoon we got them dressed up in their costumes. Caleb HATED his at first and screamed.. but he got over it. We first went by Aunt Nancys house and showed off the kids, and she gave us all candy treat bags :) Then we went to our church for the Trunk or Treat. the kids had so much fun going around to everyone and getting candy. I dont usually give them candy often, but that night I let them eat candy in the car while we were driving around... they loved it and it kept them quiet :-P We were going to go to my parents' church also but it started raining pretty hard, so we just went on over to my parents' house to let them see the kids. We ate some dinner while we were there, also. When we got home the kids crashed hard! After they went to bed Arnold and I went thru their candy and swiped some :-P I took the 3 Musketeers and Skittles.. Yummy :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment