Thursday, November 12, 2009

STRESSFUL DAY!!!


Yesterday I had a TOUGH afternoon. Somedays the kids just decide to "test" me and thats exactly what they did yesterday. Brooke and Caleb were playing in Brookes room.. and I heard Brooke yell. So i went running in there... I slid.... (its hardwood floors in there) and I fell! They had dumped out an entire bottle of SHAMPOO! Boy was that a mess to clean up. I was soooo mad. The kids both sat in timeout while i cleaned up the mess. Then they went down for their naps early. Im ok-- i just hurt my left hip/thigh a little bit, but no biggie. Oh yeah, and when i found them, they were NAKED and running around crazy. They had their little potty out. I am all for them being interested in the potty, but not when im not in there to supervise! That could create another big mess! ARGHHHH! And then neither of them really took a nap at all.. they just stayed in their rooms and rested. I was sooo glad when the day was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment