Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

Wanted to wish my Grandpa Guy (my mom's father) A very Happy Birthday!! Today he turns 79. I am so blessed that he has been in my life for this long, and that he has gotten to meet and spend time with my kids.

Grandpa lives alone.. my Grandmother died when I was 8. He has been one of the most active men I've ever known. Worked up until the point they basically made him retire. Since then he always keeps busy doing something or another. I have lots of great memories with him. Ever since my Grandma died, every Wed. night he would come over to our house to have dinner and visit for awhile. We also have a big family Christmas get-together at his house every year, even now.


I know he wont read this.. but.. Happy Birthday Grandpa!!! Next year will be quite the milestone birthday!! :)




Grandpa and my brother, Alex, at Rachel's 1st birthday party last June

No comments:

Post a Comment