Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


~I'm loving that Arnold finally finished the trim in our bedroom. Awhile back he painted our bedroom a lavender color I had been wanting. But the trim was still the old, ugly green. It looks so much better now :)

~I'm loving that we have now offically had Molly for 6 weeks! She has fit right into our family, and I couldn't imagine life without her now ;)

~I'm loving that we are getting a new dryer delivered on Friday. Our's died this past week. There is no way we would have been able to get a new one right now, so my Mom helped us out. She said it was an early Christmas present. I am so happy! This one is going to be bigger, too.

~I'm loving the show "Good Luck Charlie." I know I am a little late on this one. We are starting at the beginning and watching all the episodes on Netflix. My kids love it, too. I like that is a show we can all watch together-- appropriate and even keeps my attention.

~I'm loving that I finally finished "Catching Fire." I sat in the living room last night and read and read until I was done. I was shocked at the ending. My good friend Jackie is going to let me borrow "Mockingjay." I cannot WAIT to read it!

~I'm loving that another one of my new books came in the mail yesterday. "Two Kisses for Maddy" which is written by a popular blogger online. I know it will be sad but it will be great, I'm sure!

~I'm loving that I took the kids on a playdate this morning at the mall with my friend Crystin, and her kids. It is nice to get out every once in awhile, even if its just for that. The kids weren't in the greatest moods today, so it didn't last too long-- but at least we did something! And girl talk is always nice ;)

~I'm loving seeing all the "Back to School"/Fall clothes showing up in stores now. They have some really cute stuff out this year! I can't wait to take the kids shopping to get some stuff for school this upcoming year. I always love picking out their special "First Day" outfit.

~I'm loving that my good friend Natalie just found out the other day that she is having a baby boy! Boys are so sweet. She is due in December and of course yall know I can't wait to meet him! I want to go out right now and buy a cute little boy outfit! ;)

~I'm loving that we went on an icecream run the other night, with the whole family. We just went to Mcdonalds, but the kids loved it. The big kids love those new cherry berry chillers, so they got those. And Rachel got vanilla icecream. And Mama got an M&M's McFlurry-- yummy!!

~I'm loving that we had sloppy joes the other night for dinner. It had been a LONG time since we had them, and they were so good. I remember loving the nights when I was a kid that my mom would make them. Even Rachel gave them two thumbs up (and she can be picky!)

~I'm loving that Brooke is really starting to be such a "big girl" these days. She cares more about what she wears. She asks to talk on the phone to her best friends. She asks if she can go along with me to "girl things" like showers. And of course we know she is crushin on Justin Bieber ;)

~I'm loving that we decided that Brooke and Caleb are having their birthday party at Skateland this year! We are doing a combined this year since its easier and usually cheaper. The kids have only been skating a few times but they seem really excited. I am still going to try to incorporate both of their themes into the party somehow. Caleb wants Starwars and Brooke wants (shocker!) the Beebs ;)

~I'm loving that I am going to the movies with one of my best friends, Jess tonight. She went out of town and wasn't able to make it to my birthday festivities this year (can't believe you!! haha!) and so we are going out tonight. It was a last minute decision and I can't wait for some girl time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment