Tuesday, June 26, 2012

ABC's

The ABC's Of Me


A. Age: 26 (but will be 27 in just 5 days!)

B. Bed size: Queen. But we need a king! Arnold and I fight over space and covers.

C. Chore that you hate: Washing the dishes 

D. Dogs: Two. Oreo and Pepper. They stay outside.

E. Essential start to your day: Eat some breakfast. Check facebook. 

F. Favorite color: Green! (can you tell?!)

G. Gold or Silver: Silver. It's much prettier.

H. Height: 5'10" I am a giant!

I. Instruments you play: Nothing now. Played clarinet in school. Arnold plays guitar ;)

J. Job title: Stay-at-home-Mom. It's a TOUGH job. i don't care what anyone says!

K. Kids: 3- Brooke, Caleb and Rachel. They are 3, 4, and 5. My little stairsteps ;)

L. Live: In North Carolina. Born and raised here.

M. Mother’s name: Guynell. People always mispronounce and misspell it.

N. Nicknames: My friends call me "Abbs." I also sometimes get called anything from "Ab" to "Abster" to "Abba Dabba." Arnold calls me "girl" or "honey." My mom has always called me "Shortcake." I recently found Rachel a shirt that said that and she had to have it ;) 

O. Overnight hospital stays: Several. With the births of each of my 4 kids. Then one when I had some bleeding during pregnancy. Then an 8 night stay in ICU when I had bloodclots.

P. Pet peeves: People being rude or mean for no reason. People not RSVPing to stuff. Bad drivers. Popping gum.  

Q. Quote from a movie: "You is kind, you is smart, you is important." (from "The Help!)

R. Right or left handed: Right! But Hubby is left-handed ;)

T. Talents: Umm... I'd like to think I'm a half-way decent writer. I'm good with kids/babies. I'm a great listener and try to help friends with their problems. I'm a good speller and good with grammar (very random-- but I always always great at English in school!)

S. Siblings: One younger brother, Alex. (The Channing Tatum look-alike ;)

U. Ultimate Vacation: I want to visit Italy!

V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts, eww

W. What makes you run late: Waking up too late or losing something ((keys, shoes, etc)

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Way too many

Y. Yummy food: My mom's homeade lasanga. Warm brownies from the oven!

Z. Zoo animal: I've always liked the elephants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment