Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



~I'm loving that I have gotten my motivation back to start my "lifestyle change" again! I really slipped last time I tried, I gave up totally and gained the weight back (plus some I think). I am really ashamed of myself! I have such a hard time sticking with stuff like that. But as of Monday of this week I have started tracking calories again and working out. I am going to try not to be as obsessed about the numbers of the scale this time, and more about how I am feeling. I need to focus on getting healthier!

~I'm loving that we bought the new Justin Bieber cd "Believe" the other night at Target. I don't know if it was more for me or Brooke.. ha. Might have been a big mistake though, because ever since we put it in the van cd player we have listened to "Boyfriend" about 15 million times. Poor Arnold... he hates pop music so much!

~I'm loving that we met some friends for a playdate this week at the new ZB Park (or as Brooke likes to call it--- the "RAINBOW PARK!" We got to see some friends from church that we don't get to see often, so that was fun. We went early in the morning to try and beat the heat, but it was still miserable after awhile. Thankfully my friend Laura let me have her extra hairband to pull my hair back because I was sweating so much. And dummy me didn't think to bring any water bottles (like everyone else did!) so the kids were begging for water and I didn't have any to give them. Felt like a big failure right then! But we were just in a hurry to get out the door that morning. And we DID go to get lunch right after that, so its all good.

~I'm loving that the other night I saw Arnold start posting stuff on Facebook and I couldn't figure out what was going on. He was down in the basement playing guitar (his "man cave") I had forgotten that he had our old laptop down there and he found out it will connect to our wireless even down there. So like the total nerds we are, we actually chatted on FB messenger for a few minutes. Ha! It was pretty funny actually...

~I'm loving that my mom gave me a big framed picture of flowers from my old bedroom at home, to hang in our bedroom now. We have never really decorated much in our bedroom, so I am trying to work in there lately. We hung it on the wall directly across from our bed, and it really looks good in there, and actually matches well!

~I'm loving that Arnold was sweet enough to go to the grocery store for me last night after I was already in my PJs. He picked up a few of my "diet snacks" that I was into last time. I can't get over how expensive "diet" icecream is, I am going to have to wait until its on sale next time!

~I'm loving my new camera!!!! I have taken about a million pictures of anything and everything the past couple of days (I'm sure no one is surprised! ;) It has really great quality and probably is my favorite camera I have had to date!

~I'm loving that my mom and dad are taking the big kids with them this weekend to the mountains. That will be about 3 days and 2 nights that our house will be a LOT calmer. Rachel is still staying here with us, but it will be a lot easier with just one kid. And Saturday we are going to try to slip away for a "day date!" So excited, its been awhile since we've had a date.

~I'm loving that we are going to mom and dad's tonight for dinner. Since they are going to be gone this weekend on my actual birthday, Mom is making my traditional birthday dinner early. Mom always makes me her famous homeade lasanga (yum!) and this year she is making rice krispie treats too (at my request!) I guess I am going to have to eat really light earlier on today.. because those foods are obviously NOT included in my diet! ;) 



~I'm loving this sweet little girl! In her matching PJ's with her baby. She got these as a gift from her Aunt Margaret the other day. Isn't it cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment