Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awesome News!


I have some WONDERFUL news to share, I am still so happy thinking about it.



Last year after the bloodclot issue I went to a Cardiologist and they did an EKG (ultrasound) on my heart. They checked things out and the dr said that my heart was pretty weak and that it was only functioning at around 50% and he was really worried. I wasnt pumping enough blood through my body, basically. If it had gotten much weaker I could have been headed towards heart failure.




This week I went in for my year follow- up EKG and today I went in to get the resuts and talk to the dr. he said I had done a complete turn around and my heart was now functioning at 100%! I was one of the lucky ones who recovered. I was just so so thankful when he said that. I have been pretty worried about my heart and my health lately. He also said that he is glad that we are done having kids because it would have been a real danger if I was ever pregnant again. He basically cut me loose and said that I shoudnt have to come back anymore, unless I had any more problems. I cried most of the way home.. from being happy. I was just so over-come with emotion. It has been such a rough year and a half for me. I feel like this good news will help me even more on my positive outlook on the future, and that im overcoming all the struggles Ive been through. I am just so thankful to God for everything he has done for me. I feel so blessed to still be here with my husband and kids. I guess God isnt finished with me yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment