Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brooke's Tooth!

Brooke has lost her first tooth! I wrote awhile back that she had a wiggly tooth, and we knew it would be only a matter of time before it came out. She has been talking about it just about every single day since then. Today I picked her up from school and she was yelling "I lost my tooth! I lost it!" And her teacher said YEP! She said she had lost it during naptime, told her teachers and they looked for it and found it on the floor somewhere. They put it in a little bag and sent it home with her. She has been so excited all afternoon telling me about it and showing me the place in her mouth where it used to be. She had me take pics on the phone to send to her grandparents ;) I was surprised she lost it this early, I thought most kids didnt lose their first until 5-6yrs of age. I remember I lost my first one at school, when I was in Kindergarten. I cant believe how big my girl is getting! This is one of the last things I'll be documenting In her "baby book." Bittersweet!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. She looks so proud.
    I couldn't believe it when Chris started losing teeth last year, cause he was only 4. But his dentist said the earlier children get their teeth, the earlier they lose them. Makes sense to me haha.

    ReplyDelete