Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wonderful News!!




So alot of you have already heard this on FB, but I had to share. We heard back from Brooke's drs office and her BRAIN MRI RESULTS WERE NORMAL!!!!




Oh, I cant even begin to tell you how relieved Arnold and I were!! I started crying. I had had all these pent up feelings inside me for so long, just waiting.. and now it felt like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders! Brooke still has epilepsy of course, but we arent looking at something more serious, like the dr had previously worried about. Im not quite sure what the next step is.. but I guess we'll wait and see if she has any more seizures, and then decide if she needs medicine or not. I hope this is something she will outgrow as time goes on, we will wait and see. God is so good!! Thank you to everyone for your support, thoughts, and prayers through all this.. we really appreciate it. And thanks again to Lauryn who went with us to the hospital for support when Brooke had the MRI done. I have some great friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment